Monday, July 12, 2010

...REFUND....

I'm sure most of you read about my Similac Uh-Oh last week.  Well, Jarod sent them an email and never heard anything back.  Well, today he decides to give them a call and let them know they need to change their labels, we bought the wrong stuff, our child cried for two days because of this - you get the idea.  Well he was super nice to the Similac people about it and they were super nice back.  They told Jarod they would send us a refund check, since we bought the wrong formula.  I do feel a little guilty though, because I had a sample of Enfamil and decided to give it a try.  Harper seems to like the Enfamil better and she isn't nearly as gassy, so Enfamil may now be my formula of choice.  YAY for Refunds!!!

1 comments:

Sugar and Spice said...

I used enfamil with Emma. She loved it.