Thursday, July 8, 2010

~Uh-Oh~

Uh-Oh, that's all I can say and feel really, really bad!!  For the past two days, Harper hasn't been herself.  She has been really fussy and gassy.  The nights have been terrible, we haven't slept much the past few nights.  I mean, Harper went from sleeping 7 hours straight to waking up every hour!  Today, as I went to fix her a bottle, I noticed something!  I bought the wrong formula!!!!  Harper takes Similac - it is in a white container, with a blue lid and a little shield on the label.  What does the Similac I bougth look like - It is in a white container, with a blue lid and a little shield on the label.  What is so different??  Well, at the bottom of the label it says - for babies 9-24 months, to help with their bigger immune systems!  I feel terrible - I should have read the label better!  No wonder she has been upset, I changed her formula and didn't even know it!  We are about to head to the store to buy the correct formul and hopefully her belly will feel better soon.  When we get home, I'm considering sending an email to the Similac people to tell them that maybe their formula containers and labels should look different for different products! 

1 comments:

Laura said...

Oh no! I think you should give them a call...I bet this has happened to other mommies too!