Sunday, October 19, 2008

Boo in the Zoo...

Has everyone seen the movie "The Christmas Story?" Does everyone remember the part where Ralphie's mom made him wear his pink bunny suit his aunt sent him for Christmas. Well ~ We watch this movie every year and absolutely love it. Well~ When we arrived at the Zoo, I was putting Dax's super cute dinosaur costume on him and he was screaming hysterically. Jarod then spoke up and said Dax was mad at me because I made him feel like Ralphie. At first I was like what are you talking about. He went on to say that Ralphie didn't like being a pink bunny and Dax doesn't like being a dinosaur. After a few minutes he stopped crying. However, he just sat in his stroller the entire time and he wasn't very vocal and he didn't move very much ( I really think he was pouting a little)...Who knows he could have been a little angry at me, but at least he was a dino and not a pink bunny!!! One thing about Boo in the Zoo....Lani was a little disappointed that the only animasl she got to see was an owl and a buzzard!! I guess it makes sense that the other animals were not out and about...I mean some crazy child would've probably fed the elephant a snickers or something....but, I really think they should have advertised that we wouldn't see animals! Lani was so excited about getting candy...She would open up her bag and say "Trick-or-Treat..Trick-or-Treat." Evenwith out the animals we did have a great time, and they did give out some really good candy!!!




3 comments:

Amber said...

such cuties!! can't wait until friday!! :)

Anonymous said...

the costumes are super cute. poor dax :( LOL

Anonymous said...

Emily Said...
So cute...I just love their costumes! They just are adorable!