Friday, October 31, 2008

NKOTB!!!!!!

Yes ~I went to the New Kids on The Block Concert last night..In North Carolina! Let me tell you~This was way better than the first one in 1990 that I went to ( and that was a very good concert!!!) Last night me and my mom went to see these 5 guys from Boston! I was probably the biggest new kid fan back in the day...So much that in the third grade my teacher wrote on my report card that I thought too much about the New Kids and not enough about my school work....Yeah, that's pretty embarrassing now that I think about it! Anyways the concert was great...They did all their old dances to the old songs like The Right Stuff and Hanging Tough....Jordan was my absolute favorite and he's still a hottie, Donnie is still that bad boy and he's pretty cute too....Joe, well he hasn't changed much, Danny did a break dance and Jon...Well they didn't focus on him too much. I hope you enjoy my pics...



Striking a pose...

Jordan and Joe

Jordan and Joe - This is my favorite...

Donnie



This was onthe screen before they came out on stage!!! I was so excited!!!!





2 comments:

Amber said...

whoa...haha....thats definately some New Kids. :) Glad you had fun!

Anonymous said...

Emily Said...
OOOOO...the right stuff!!! Glad that you had a great time!!!