Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Just Being Random...

1-So, I'm so excited about Lani and Dax's Halloween costumes...Dax is the cutest little Dinosaur..Well at first he was going to be a lego and I'm very confident that I could hav emade the costume, but I completely lost interest and decided to buy one...Lani was going to be Bat Girl...Yes Bat Girl...It took some convicing that all the Cinderella costumes were broke :), only because the Bat Girl costme was pretty darn cute. However, we got home..the dress was too long on her and you couldn't tell she was a girl, so back to the store it went...I then picked up the cutest little butterfly costume... I like it better that Bat Girl..and it's so much more girly...

2-I can definetly Rock out on the Rock Band Drums!!! I'm not so good at the guitar, but I really think I could hang with a real Rock Band if I played the drums :)

3-I know so many people right now that are having to deal with Crazy Drama!! I can't believe all the terrible things I have been hearing. I have made it a priority to pray for these people every day!!! I hope things get better for all of them!!

4-I can't believe Lani and Dax are getting so big...Dax says "Hey Daddy"and tonight he said "night, night"..So Sweet...

5-I have really been watching Noggin all night....both of my children are in the bed and it is still palying on my TV...I need more adult time....

6-I need a maid..I love having a clean, organized house; however..I never seem to have the time to get everything done...

7-HaHa...Jarod will be 30 next year...I spent all day yesterday reminding Jarod that this will be the last Birthday that he will be 20 something...

8-Do Beta Fish really live this long....Lani's poor fish....would it be completely wrong to flush a fish that's still falpping it's fins...Just teasing...I'm just not a good pet owner....

9-I've been a slack picture taker lately....I need to get more serious about this situation.....

10-I love football season!!!!

1 comments:

The McConnell Clan said...

Your trip me out! We had the same conversation with Alyssa. She is going to be Super Girl, and Eli is Super Man, but she wanted to be Jasmin at first! We had to make a big deal about Super girl being able to fly! That may come back to haunt us!:)