Sunday, October 26, 2008

Wall Art....and a little randomness...


So yeah...My child drew on the wall...And she was caught - by Jeff....Who told her she needed to come tell her mom and dad what she did....So she runs into the den and this is what I heard...I write on the wall mommy...My response-You what...Yeah she had a talk with daddy and hopefully next time she will write on paper and not on the walls. Other than that we had a great time Friday night...We had a house full of people and played games and ate pizza. Jarod and Jeff played Rock Band until the early morning hours. Well, Dax is cutting two teeth right now and is having a difficult time. Dax woke up around 3:30 and was awake until 6:00. He didn't want to be touched, but he wanted attention and he cried a long time and could not get happy. So at 6:00 Jarod and I close our eyes but are awake again at about 7:00...So we were pretty much awake all night. Saturday we did absolutely nothing..we don't have these days very often. I finally took a shower and put on real clothes at 2:30, made a quick trip the wal-mart, came home, changed Lani and Dax out of their p.j.'s and headed to GiGi's house for some supper. Jarod went to a bonfire and a haunted trail. Well we wake up Sunday morning and I made the comment that it sure was light outside to only be 7:00am. I turn on the TV to discover that it is really 8:00. Our alarm clock - which is called a '"smart clock" changes time on it's on when it's the change your time weekend. However, over the past few years, someone decided to change the date for time change, and caused our "smart clock" to be out dated....Well we ended up making it to church on time. This after noon I went shopping with my mother-in-law and we got Dax a new car seat...I think he is going to love facing forward...We went back to church for Trunk-or-treat and Lani won second place in the costume contest...Go Lani!!! Now ~ I have 2 sleeping babies and am looking forward to a great week....Only a few more days until New Kids On The Block!!!

0 comments: