Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Very Emotional...

So for the past few days, I have been filled with all kids of emotions. I decided to change Lani and Dax's daycare....deep down I know it was the right thing to do, but it was still hard. Lani was very attached to her teachers and she has learned a lot...Dax is extremely adjusted and doesn't cry after me when I leave and he's very attached so I left with a good feeling everyday. However, we went and visited the new daycare today and I felt even better about my decision. Lani walked into her class room sat down and immediately began playing with playdough...A little boy threw something across the table and she picked it up and looked up and me and said Mommy it's not nice to throw things. She then told me to take Dax to his room and that she would see me later...Today has been seven years since my dad passed away. I have thought about him a lot today and how I wish he were still here and able to love Lani and Dax. He was great and I miss him a lot. ~ I took on a new role at work and it's not nearly as exciting as I thought it would be...So maybe I need to get on my with my pity party, but I think things are going to get better. At least I dont' have to worry about Lani adjusting to her new daycare and Dax I'm sure will go with the flow...And this too shall pass....

2 comments:

Sugar and Spice said...

I love you, honey! If you need anything, please let me know. Your daddy was such a good man and I miss him too! I'm sure he is looking over you and your family and is very proud! Can't wait till this weekend!!

Anonymous said...

awww, ans. I'm sorry. I didn't know. I think your daddy would be very proud of the woman you have become. Maybe it was meant for you to have the day off to spend with the kids. I know it must be hard. I love ya! oh~ I am excited about new daycare and am ready to move on, too!