Sunday, April 18, 2010

~A Few Thoughts~

-I am ready for Harper to arrive. I am at the point of getting tired very easily, my back hurts and I have not slept well at night in who knows how long!!! Last night I got up to use the potty so many times, that I lost count!!!

-I have a closet full of maternity clothes and just a few things that fit. Lani and Dax were winter babies and I don't have very many summer clothes that fit.

-I'm finished complaining!! :)

-I love having conversations with Lani - You never know what is going to come out of her mouth!! The other day I told her Gigi's was sick. Lani asked Why. I stated, well Gigi's has a stomach bug. Lani's response: Gigi's Swallowed a Bug, For Real???? - so cute

-Dax watched The Sandlot Friday night. He is now obsessed with baseball. He fell asleep holding his baseball glove and woke up saying, I want ballgame!! Jarod and Dax spent two hours outside throwing a baseball!!!

-If you have never played the game Partini, well you should give it a try. I have been on the loosing team 3 times in a row, but it is still a fun game to play!! Next time, the boys are going down!!!

0 comments: