Sunday, April 11, 2010

~Spring Break~

Lani and Dax were able to experience their first "Spring Break" last week and boy did they have a great time. I was only able to take two days off, so they stayed somewhere different the rest of the week. On Friday and Monday we basically stayed at home and did absolutely nothing but play outside. Lani and Dax were chased by some random bird with a nest in the ground - After the situation was over, it was funny and Lani and I laughed about it. Tuesday - They spent the day with Wendy,Mara and Emily - They enjoyed a picnic at Barret's place, then headed to the farm for some fun. They spent time with chickens, rode a tractor, rode a go-cart and played in a creek! They were completely exhausted and dirty when they came home, but it was great!!! Wednesday they spent the day building tents, playing outside and went to Chick-Fil-A with Aunt Betty. Thursday, they spent the day with Kayal and Gavin. They were so excited about Gavin - Lani wanted to help change his diaper and all that stuff. She probably drove Gavin a little crazy!!! Friday - was GiGi's day! Mom met me at Great Clips and Lani got a new haircut - love it!! Her hair just isn't' thick enough yet to be long and it looks much better in her short little bob cut. Gigi's, Lani and Dax went to spend some time at Lowe's and I went back to work. I then left for lunch and met them at Cater's lake for a picnic and they really enjoyed feeding the ducks. Dax would get so excited when the duck would eat his bread. Saturday morning I had a conference I had to attend and they spent the morning with daddy. When I got home we decided to go to the Clemson Orange and White Game. I hope you enjoy the pics from the game!!!

























1 comments:

Melena Sjoberg said...

Cute pics of the kids. :) I will miss you all as well. Thanks for everything. I'm sad that I won't be here to meet Harper when she arrives. I'll have to save all my hugs and kisses for her for when I visit. :)