Saturday, July 12, 2008

Dax is 8 months old!!!!

Dax is 8 months old today!!! He is growing up so fast and changing so much. Dax is crawling EVERY WHERE and trying to walk. He pulls himself up on the couch and will let go for a few seconds. He can also push his walking toy with wheels. Dax can say MaMa and DaDa! He said DaDa first. He is also beginning to fight back with Lani ~ He doesn't let her steal his toys nearly as much. I took then today to Portrait Innovations to have some pics made! These are just a few of them.... Lani Bug

Dax


This one isnt' as good as I had hoped...it was hard to get 2 to do the same thing!!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My fav is the one of them both on the beach towels. I can't beleive you don't like it so well!

Anonymous said...

Sarah Ellen said...
Everyone has cute pictures of their babies...I love it!

The Burleys said...

Those are all really good! You gotta love Portrait Innovations! Lani's hair is getting so long! I was watching her and Camryn play at church today and noticed how much it has grown!