Monday, July 28, 2008

My mom's the best...

So my mom just bought me tickets to se NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK in Charlotte on October 30th! I am so super excited!!! I love NKOTB!! When I was in the third grade, my teacher wrote on my progress report that I thought too much about New Kids on The Block and not enough about school. Well ~ The next day she called my name to turn in my SIGNED progress report, so I lied and said I turned it in already! Can you believe she actually believed me!!! I don't think I have ever mentioned this to my parents before, and I still feel completely quilty about this lie!! Anyways ~ My dad, who was so awesome ~ Camped out on the side of the road in downtown Anderson all night to get me tics to the concert when I was in the fourth grade!! We were like on the 8th row and it was so great! So ~ YAY ~ I can't wait!!!! I'm also excited about seeing Hootie and The Blowfish Thursday night and my hubby's the best for taking me there! Well ~ I'll fill ya'll in on all the fun later!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh, I'm so jealous.

Anonymous said...

ahhh, so jealous. I love your mom too. Did she get me tickets?? haha

The Burleys said...

Oooooo!!!! I still love Hootie!!!

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

I am jealous too! I still know all of the words! About the party for Jarod-I have Kelli's shower until 4:00 and then clean up, but we should be able to come by for some celebrating!nqsrii

The McConnell Clan said...

I LOVE NKOTB!! I have just started a blog so I was reading some blogs of people that I knew and came across this one! I am very envious of your tickets!! It should be alot of fun!!!!!:)