Monday, July 14, 2008

You are going to LAUGH!!

So I can't believe that I am about to post this...but oh well, I'm at the point in my life that I'm not embarrassed about stuff like this anymore. And if you know me just a little, you know that I can be a little forgetful and clumpsy....So I hope you enjoy my fun story...

Well last week was terrible at work. There was not one day last week that I took a lunch break...well that I remember and I was still working at 8:00 - FRIDAY NIGHT!!! Ok well, I was able to leave around 1:00 this afternoon and really, really needed some RETAIL THERAPY - In other words ~ I really needed to shop!!! So my first stop is Belk's ~ I decided that I could really use another bathing suit and decided to try some on!! What was I thinking ~ I had like 2 to pick from and they weren't that pretty....well I tried them on anyways. During this time, my work cell phone RANG THREE TIMES!!!! I was so angry ~ I really wanted work free ME TIME!!! So No luck finding a bathing suit and on to the next store...As I'm walking out of the store, the alarms immediately start going off. I'm thinking - What ~ I didn't even buy anything!!! In the process I put my hands on my hips and realize there is a sensor hooked to me!!!! I had forgotten to take off the bathing suit bottoms!!! So there is this girl folding clothes and I say " I just set off the alarm and told her I was trying on bathing suits and forgot to take off the bottoms. Well ~ She didnt' laugh or anything, she just asked if I wanted to buy them. No one in the store seemed to care what had happened ~ THANK GOODNESS ~ I was not in the mood to get arrested and go to jail. I really think I need a vacation!!!!

1 comments:

Sugar and Spice said...

You are so funny! Hey I am coming to Anderson on Sunday and staying until Friday! Maybe we can do lunch, dinner, or just hang out!