Thursday, July 17, 2008

Obsessions of a Two Year Old...

1. Anything that Dax is playing with, touching or simply looking at!!!
2. The ABC's...I think it is great she can sing her ABC's but....Sometimes I wish she loved other songs as much!!!!
3. Well ~ We went from Dora, to The Wonder Pets, Back to Dora...Now it's Max and Ruby....I feel so sorry for Max ~ Ruby is so mean to him....
4. Painting her finger and toe nails...And they always look so cute.
5. Hairbows
6. Her swing set
7. The neighbors Trampoline
8. The Little Mermaid
9. Her "new" school. I am so thankful that Lani absolutely loves her day care!!! She can't wait to get there every morning.
10. "My Dax Baby" I know one day Dax is going to hate us...but Lani calls him "Dax Baby" and well ~ I can't believe I do it, but we call him this as well sometimes!! It is really cute to hear Lani ask "Where's my Dax baby?" and I know it doesn't sound as cute when adults say it...but oh well....

0 comments: