Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Few Thoughts...

1 - J finished school this past Monday!!! YAY~ He now has his MBA!!! WOO HOO

2 - Dax is cutting 3 teeth!!! He also got his first pair of Nike's this weekend! They are super cute!!

3 - When I got to day care today, Lani was in time out. She decided to ignore her teacher's when they asked her to do something! We had to have a serious talk about this. She was really embarrassed and hopefully she learned her lesson!!

4 - I closed out my the very first case I got when I started DSS. It is a success story!! I can't go into a lot if details, but I am extremely proud of this family. Situations like this really make me enjoy my job and help me realize that I really can make a difference.

5 - If you are interested in having a Tupperware Party just let me know...You can earn lots of free stuff! Just thought I would throw that in!!!

0 comments: