Thursday, September 18, 2008

More cuteness..

Dax always wakes up in the happiest mood. I love it in the mornings ~ He is always so happy and loving and he loves to cuddle. Well he has just gotten really good at clapping his hands. He's been doing it for a while, but now he's an expert. Well he claps his little hands all the time. This morning I looked in at him while he was sleeping and he was even clapping his hands in his sleep. His arms were stretched out over his head and he was clapping away.
I haven't got used to this colder weather in the mornings yet, and I didn't put a jacket on either one of them yesterday morning. I know ~ I just wasn't thinking. Well when they went outside to play Lani had to wear a jacket out of the lost and found. She was not going to let that happen again. As soon as she woke up this morning she kept saying "I need my life jacket." I went on to explain that she was not going swimming today and she did not need her life jacket. She then led me to her closet and said "mommy, I need the pink one with the flowers on it." She continued the rest of the morning referring to it as her life jacket. Dax needed his life jacket as well. Then she was worried about me because I didn't put my life jacket on. It made me giggle, with her calling them life jackets, because what would people think if we walked into daycare with our life jackets on. That would never happen, but I just had this mental picture of us wearing life jackets all winter and thought it was funny.

1 comments:

Sugar and Spice said...

I needed a good laugh. Lani is so cute!