Monday, September 22, 2008

Proud Mommy

So I have to brag on Lani a little..Today when I got to school to pick Lani up, Ms. Amber said she wanted to talk to me about Lani's progress report. I have to admit I was a little nervous, because I immediately thought "oh no who did she push today." Well, we started talking about all the things they have been working on. Well she received a 100% on her ABC's...no surprise...that's like her favorite song....100% on counting from 1 - 10....And here's where I was completely shocked 100% on countin 1-10 in SPANISH!!!! I had no idea she could do that....Now that we know she can do it....she has been counting all evening!!! She did however mess up on a few colors...she gets orange and yellow confused...and brown completely threw her off. She got 100% on animal sounds...and she got a 90% on shapes...she confuses rectangles and squares as well. But over all I think she did great!! I am very pleased at what she is learning at "her new school."

1 comments:

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

Yay! I heard her say those Spanish numbers and she is awesome at it!