Thursday, September 11, 2008

What will she say next...

Well Lani got an umbrella the other day and has been wanting it to rain for a few days. Well yesterday as I was loading the car Lani looked outside and saw that it was wet. She was like Mommy, I need my umbrella. So I got it out of the closet and opened it up for her to use. Well she gets outside and well..No rain...Lani then looks toward Heaven and begins yelling " Jesus, turn on the rain!" She looked at me and was like where's the rain. I explained that Jesus decided for the sun to shine and that maybe it will rain later. Then she looks up again and says "Jesus, Turn on the rain right now." I had the same conversation with her and put her in the car. About 2 miles down the road, Lani says...Mommy...Jesus isn't listening to me. Well a few days ago...Lani had spaghetti at school. She was a little upset, because the fish on her shirt were dirty. Miss Amber told me when I picked her up that she was worried about her dirty shirt. Amber explained ot her that her mommy or daddy would wash her shirt when she got home. Lani then told her that "her mommy washes clothes, but her daddy watches football."

1 comments:

The Burleys said...

Those are too cute! Don't you just love hearing the things that come out of their mouths!