Sunday, September 21, 2008

WeEkEnD!!!!!

We had a busy weekend ~ Well Friday started with a call form daycare...Lani was being a drama queen and did not want to take a nap at school. Her teacher called me and I had to talk her into taking a nap by explaining that she wouold not go to the football game unless she listened to her teachers and took a nap. Through her crying and sniffles she replied " with ok mommy, I love you." Ms. Amber said she went righ to sleep when we got off the phone. When I picke dher up, she was quick to say she could go to the game, because she took a nap. Saturday we had a family reunion, Connor's birthday party and Lori's 4oth birhtday. Sunday we went to church and had a lunch with the college kids after. Enjoy the pics...I'm a little behind, so there's a few from last week end as well....


Lani loves manicures..

She also loves giving kisses...


Lani and Cam at the fall festival...

This was her favorite....

0 comments: