Thursday, November 6, 2008

Bad Luck....

I guess everyone knows, that bad luck seems to follow the Allen Family....When we were building our house it flooded and had to be rebuilt, we buy a new car and it gets hit by a motorcycle, oh yeah, on our honeymoon, we get followed by Hurricane Charlie....So yeah enough about that. So jarod broke his foot playing basketball Monday night and it loks ugly. I think it's crazy that last Wednesday after work he went to play back-yard tackle football and comes home without a scratch. But he plays basketball-tries to make a shot and breaks his foot. I am very grateful for Jeff who drove him to the hospital while I took Lani and Dax home, so Jarod's parents could stay with them. Thanks Jeff!!!

2 comments:

The Burleys said...

We were getting the play-by-play that night while he was at the hospital from SE through phone calls and text! We've been thinking about him and hope it heals QUICKLY!

Anonymous said...

OK, i must disagree. You guys have always been pretty lucky to me. You always get amazing jobs, you get into all the football games free, when you want pregnant-you get pregnant,anyway I could think of more, but I'll tell ya later ;) Sorry his foot broke...