Friday, November 28, 2008

Funny...

So we have been talking to Lani about Christmas being Jesus' Birthday. She understand for the most part. Well, Wednesday, her class was having a Thanksgiving Party. Lani thinks that any party is for a birthday and there is no convincing her otherwise. So, Lani thinks she had Jesus a birthday party at her school Wednesday, and she thinks her birthday is next. We have tried explaining that it isn't Christmas yet, so Jesus hasn't had his brithday yet. But she is a 2 year old that knows thinks she knows absolutely everything, and there is no changing her mind.

1 comments:

The Burleys said...

I can't tell you how long we searched for a turtleneck to match that dress! I took the dress with me to so many stores, searched online, ordered swatches to try and match it up ... finally I found that red turtleneck at Carter's in Gaffney and bought it just hoping it would match because I didn't have the dress with me right then. I just got lucky that it matched the bow! I love that dress! By the way, congrats on your promotion! Hope you guys had a good Thanksgiving! :)