Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. Here are a few things I am so Thankful for:

1- God! He has really helped us through some tough times and I am forever grateful.

2 - Lani and Dax...Motherhood Rocks!!! i love watching them experience and learn new things!!! They can be a little wild at times, but they are truly wonderful kids.

3-Jarod...I am so luck to have a great husband ~ He helps so much with Lani and Dax and around the house.

4-Friends - Old and New Friends!!! Friends are so important and we are very fortunate to have some pretty awesome friends. I am looking forward to my Saturday morning breakfast with two of my bestest friend from high school!!!

5-Family....Well, Our fam's have helped us out tons and we are very grateful. I am so blessed to have a great relationship with my mom...I can share anything and everything with her...I can yell at her , cry with her, shop with her and laugh with her (and all in the same day)

6-My cell phone....I couldn't live without it!!!

7-My Job - So many people don't' have jobs right now and I am very fortunate to have one. By the way, I just got promoted to Supervisor....YAY!!!

Ok well I do hope everyone has an awesome Thanksgiving ~ Love Ya!!!

2 comments:

Sugar and Spice said...

I am super excited too! Love you and wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Anonymous said...

Love and miss you guys. It seems like forever since we've hung out! Lani's new picture is cute!