Sunday, November 23, 2008

Catch up...

So Ive been a slack blogger lately....So here's a few things that have been going on...

1-Dax had his first visit to Chuck E. Cheese, the day before his birthday - And my camera batteries were DEAD!! Yes, I have NO pics...I'm a little upset, but I guess that is reason for us to go again. We went on a Tuesday this time and it was so much better than our Saturday visits. There were 3 other kids in there, so Lani and Dax were very happy to pretty much play with anything they wanted. Dax really enjoyed riding all the little rides.

2 - Dax and I have had this terrible stomach virus. We are finally better...Today! We have had it since Tuesday!! I am very thankful Jarod and Lani did not catch this virus, because it made me feel so bad..I mean my entire body ached....So Glad that is over!!!

3- I have had so much fun watching Lani and Dax bond and play. This makes me super-excited, because I never had a brother or sister to play with when I was younger. Dax has learned to say Lani and will call for her whenever she gets out of his sight. Also, when he wakes up in the morning, he doesn't want me or J, he is standing in his littel crib sayin "Ani, Ani." It is so cute. Lani is also very protective of him ~ If she is going to stay somewhere, he has to stay too. In the mornings while I'm trying to get everything together, Lani is like, Mommy don't forget Dax. I would never forget him, but at least I have Lani's help.

0 comments: