Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Dax!!!

One year ago today ~ Dax entered the world at 7:44am, weighing 8 pounds and 8 ounces. Life has not been the same since that day. Dax is such a happy baby! I have been very lucky with both of my children. Dax started walking at 9 months, gave up the bottle at 9 months, but smiling since day 1. He has picked up a few words such as - dada, mama, Lani, bye bye, and uh uh oh. Yeah he throws two uhs in there.




Loving her new Dax baby brother...I can't believe how young she looks in this pic...

So sweet, just a few hours old...

1 year old!!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily Said...
I didn't know that Dax's birthday was today...Happy Birthday Dax!!!

The Burleys said...

Happy Birthday, Dax! I can't believe a whole year has gone by already! I love his one year old picture.