Thursday, June 19, 2008

All day with my 2 babies....

Yesterday when I picked Dax up from day care, he felt a little warm. Well he's had a fever all night and has a lot of congestion. I gave his some Zyrtec and have increased the frequency of his breathing treatments. He seems to be feeling a little better. Well this morning Dax was being very loving and Lani walked over and just kind of looked at us. I explained to her that Dax is sick. Lani then started rubbing her belly and said "oh, Lani sick." I said no Lani you are not sick. Well a few minutes later, she had pulled up the pants on her pajama's-poked out her little lip and said...."oh no mommy, my leg is sick. Wipe my legs nose mommy." Lani fell at school yesterday and has a small boo-boo on her leg. That's why her leg is sick. That's probably the funniest thing she has said all week. We have also been building forts out of blankets and sheets. Lani wants Dax to go in her "new house" so bad. He keeps teasing her - He will crawl righ tup to it, then turn and crawl away. Lani keeps saying "Come in Dax, Come in - I want to read you a story." They are both curled up on the couch right now sleeping away. I miss being at home with them! I really wish I had a job that I could work about three days a week....that would be wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: