Saturday, June 21, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese Adventures....





Well let me start by saying we were invited to three birthday parties all at the same time today. We started the day out by taking Troy his present. We were only able to stay a few minutes...but I have missed Kenya, Brucke and Troy so much and was excited we were able to spend a few minutes with them. Well ~ we went to Brooklyn's 5th Birthday Party at Chuck. E. Cheese. We love Brooklyn very much...So much we decided to go to her party on a Saturday at CHUCK e. Cheese. Lani and Dax had a great time!! Jarod and Ansley were ready to leave very quickly. WE loved being around family and friends, it was the people I didnt' know that were driving me insane!!!!!!! As soon as we walked in the door, Lani broke the rope and took off running saying I want my money and tickets. Well, we caught her and got our hand stamped with our secret number. Well the food was good and the party people were great. But, people really need to watch and discipline their children!!! Here we are patiently waiting in line and here comes an out of control 4 year old jumping on the Chuck E. ride...Now I guess everyone knows how it is explaining "breaking in line" to a 2 year old. I didnt' get very far...She just wanted her turn. Then there was only 2 ticket counting machine's open for probably 200 people. An incompetent 7 year old was in front of me that had torn all of his tickets apart and putting them in one at a time - He had 221 tickets by the way!!! Well the lady standing behind me was griping about having to go to work and tried cramming her tickets into the broken machine like 10 times. I really wanted to turn around and say....Do you think you are a magician...Do you really think it's just going to eat your tickets on the tenth try??? Well then she tried to stand in my back pocket and you know that is jsut annoying. So anyways...
We ended up with 253 tickets. I felt like tearing mine apart and counting them one by one, just because of the obnoxious lady behind me...Then I thought well I really can't wait to get away form her. So then it was time to stand in line for a prize...I had already decided what Lani was going to have...Which I decided on BEFORE I got in line. We stood in line for about 10 minutes waiting on the people who were letting their kids stare at prizes and trying to figure out what to get. As we were approaching the counter an out of control 12 year old decided it was her turn and handed the worker her ticket slip....Which he excepted even though he saw us standing there for like 10 minutes. Well this child didnt' even know what she wanted and was actually asking this small child, probably under two years old, what he wanted. Like he really knew. Well we finally got a ball and a few suckers! Out the door we went. I think Brooklyn had a great party and I am really glad we got to go ~ And Kayla if you read this....Don'e be mad...we really had fun...there were jsut a few things that go ton my nerves (love you lots). Well here are a few pics from our fun day


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl~ My nerves is shot just reading about it! Glad the kids had a good time!Happy Birthday, Brooklyn! hmmm, no pictures of the birthday girl??