Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Our fun weekend....

We had a very busy Saturday. Lani and Dax were invited to Cam's Birthday Party. The Party was at Barrett's Place in Pendleton. Lani had lots of fun playing with the kids. Dax loved swinging. After that we went out to Saddle's Creek to spend time with some of my family that were camping. Lani swam in the lake...it was pretty yucky. I only lasted about 10 minutes because their were fish biting my toes. Anyways my uncle's dog was there and for some reason ~ Lani thought this dog was out to get her. Lani kept saying, "No, No doggy that's my rock, my lake, my mommy, my chicken, my seat, my Dax, etc...Lani said this while the dog peacefully slept under chair. Usually, Lani loves animals, but I guess she just had a problem with this dog. Here are a few pics from our weekend...



1 comments:

Sugar and Spice said...

EEEEWWWW. That lake looks nasty. I can't wait until our girl's night on Saturday!