Monday, June 30, 2008

Random Thoughts...

1 - I am so glad this is a short week!!! I love 4 day weeks!
2-Dax can say mama!!!!YAY...it's not just DaDa and BaBa anymore...
3-Lani is such a fun kid...She def. has a mind of her own now!!!! We told her it was bedtime and she said "no, it's daddy's turn to go night-night. I want to stay wake up....
4- I'm really surprised about the Bachlorette tonight...But I think she has a plan....Keep the smokin hot one and the sort-of cute one...That way it will be a way easier decision to give the rose to Jason!!!
5-Am I really blogging about the Bachlorette????
6-I'm so ready for American Idol, Grey's Anatomy, and Desperate Housewives.
7-Happy 4th of July.
8-I had lots of things I wanted to blog about earlier....but I can't even remeber the first one....
9-Falling through a deck while eating a candy bar is def. motivation to go on a diet...
10-oh yeah....Dax is getting brave...He pulls up on things and will let go...He will be chasing Lani around the room in no time!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, your thoughts are random! I'm excited about Hells Kitchen, and So u think u can dance!