Saturday, June 14, 2008

My First Blog...

So I told Jarod...I dont' think I will blog. But guess what....Here I am. I work for DSS, so I am on the road all of the time. The other day, all this stuff was running through my head...and I was like...well I could blog about this. But now that I'm doing it, I can't seem to think of anything to say. Well here's a little about my family. Ansley ~ that's me. I work for DSS in foster care. Sometimes I wonder what I was thinking when I took this job. But it's not that bad and I do have fun with it. I love to shop!! I wish we had lots of money, so I could shop everyday. I love playing and spending time with Lani and Dax. They are growing up so fast. Jarod ~ That's my hubby! He's a great husband and dad. Jarod is a manager in an orthopedic office in Easley. Jarod loves football and guitar hero!!! Lani ~ Our two year old who thinks she is ten. Lani is now completely potty trained, and I am thankful I only have to buy one pack of diapers now!! Lani is so much fun and full of life. Lani makes friends easily and never meets a stranger. Lani loves playing outside, dancing and Boots the monkey is her favorite! Dax ~ Is such a happy baby. Dax is seven months old and crawling everywhere!!! Dax very rarely gets upset and loves to smile. Dax is already training to be a football player!!! Well I guess that's it for now!

2 comments:

The Burleys said...

Yay!! Welcome to blogland! So glad another one of my friends decided to start a blog. Can't wait to hear about everything that goes on in the Allen family!

Erin said...

Yay for foster care workers! We adopted our daughter from DSS a little over a year ago. She is the joy of our lives! We need great people to help these kids in bad situations. I look forward to reading your blog!